Novovodolazhskiy Abrasive Plant gives priority to quality of cut-off and grinding wheels. Multi-stage quality control makes it possible to achieve the rates at which defected products are almost completely eliminated. It is equally important that each abrasive wheel exiting our Company conforms to the highest quality standards. How is this accomplished? By monitoring every stage of production, automated and technologic process control types.
What makes the NovoAbrasive cut-off wheels one of the best?
- High technology combined with the best equipment and skilled engineers and workers give the best result;
- Extensive experience of foreign manufacturers in combination with in-house developments increases strength and reliability of wheels;
- Strict control system using the special equipment to test each batch and continuous quality control of cutting properties of our wheels.
STAGE 1 - INCOMING CONTROL OF RAW MATERIALS
In addition to the guaranteed impeccable quality of the raw materials for abrasive wheels from Austria and Germany the plant carries out extra quality control of raw materials:
- High-precision laboratory equipment allows to define and control the basic parameters of phenol resins;
- Fractional and chemical analysis of components.
STAGE 2 - MIXES PREPARATION CONTROL
Accuracy in the preparation of mixes, the right humidity parameters is the key to the quality of the abrasive cutoff wheel. Considering that the cutting of metal, stone, concrete and other materials requires certain properties of the wheel, this stage of control is the basis for the subsequent processing and manufacture of quality products.
STAGE 3 - CONTROL WITHIN PRODUCTION ON PRESS
The important parameters of the future abrasive wheel are weight and dimensions. At this stage of production cutoff wheels are checked for the following values:
- Wheel weight;
- Compliance of the wheel parameters (thickness and diameter) with the given values in accordance with the technical documentation;
- Imbalance magnitude.
STAGE 4 - CRACK TEST AFTER FIRING
This is the most important of the tests defining safety of abrasive wheels. According to the international standard resinoid wheels have permissible rotation rate of 12,250 rpm, the bursting speed test takes place with a double load on a special stand. Each batch of wheels is tested.
STAGE 5 - CONTROL CUT
Control cut is made by the wheels from each batch. In such a way we guarantee that durability of our abrasive wheels is highly competitive with the wheels of expensive brands. We check wheels from each batch to guarantee buyers stable, unchanging quality of NovoAbrasive wheels.
STAGE 6 - OSA SAFETY TEST FOR ABRASIVE DISCS
Abrasive discs are tested for safety and compliance with oSa international standards on a special testing stand. NAP is the first among the enterprises in Ukraine and the CIS to implement such equipment. More info about oSa test.